Hontou ni Atta Kowai Hanashi - Sashihara Rino - Subtitle Indonesia

Diposkan oleh: Admin | Dirilis pada: 7:26 AM | Episode lainnya:
Avoided variety show? I think no.

I just interested with this movie since I was bored about variety show. Exactly, I wanted to see Sashihara Rino on her drama as main role. Seems interesting, isn't it?

I'd like to tell what I thought about this movie, 

Well, the story way is quiet weird and you'll feel curious about what happen next. But, before it goes, the movie end there. Feeling upset huh?

This movie is better than Paranormal Activity though. Why? Because there was Sasshi in this movie.

So, I hope that Sasshi will be acted on Paranormal Activity, and I'll give it 5 stars :D


I was quiet surprised about its size. Once I was finished on encoding progress, its size fell off from 300s MB to 75 MB. Its quality still has its confident with 700px (smaller 20px than HD), or I can call it Semi-HD :v

I'll give you 3 links since Google Drive isn't large enough to accept many visitors. Please don't ask me to provide another link except the links were broken since this movie and its subtitle is very rare, you know.


Honto ni Atta Kowai Hanashi - Natsu no Tokubetsuhen [2013 / Sashihara Rino] 

              Download             

Admin's Note

Tolong berkomentar setelah atau sebelum download file dari kami. Komentar kalian sangat membantu proses pengerjaan subtitle :)
My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksLatest Tips and Tricks
Whiteshiro - © 2015, All rights reserved. Template: Fansublogger | Designed by WhiteTsu