AKB48 SHOW! ep43 - English Subtitle

Diposkan oleh: Admin | Dirilis pada: 3:54 PM | Episode lainnya:
YO!

Om here!

As we know, WHITE48 recently subbing 48 Group and Nogizaka shows. But it's in bahasa Indonesia.

So, I think it doesn't even matter if I do subbing in English too.

Well, since my native isn't English, and my grammar isn't good enough or you can shout it "it's terrible!!", I'll keep share this video to you though xD

About the sub, it's belong to STAGE48FANS, not me :p


Together with STAGE48FANS (You should follow them too), we present you MAYUYU SHOW!!

\ :v /




Staff:

Translator: KhieRaz [STAGE48FANS]

Timer       : KhieRaz

Encoder & Uploader : Om

Softsub here! 


Admin's Note

Tolong berkomentar setelah atau sebelum download file dari kami. Komentar kalian sangat membantu proses pengerjaan subtitle :)
My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksLatest Tips and Tricks
Whiteshiro - © 2015, All rights reserved. Template: Fansublogger | Designed by WhiteTsu